WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS, COMPRESSOR TECHNOLOGY SEEMS A WHOLE LOT SIMPLER.
Carlyle wants to make it as easy as possible for you to select the right compressor products and accessories. The software program found below is a great place to start.
Compressor Selection Software – NEW RELEASE - Version 6.1.4
The Compressor Selection Software (Carwin) provides performance data on Carlyle compressors with commonly used refrigerants at air conditioning and refrigeration operating conditions. Carwin calculates performance estimates in a user friendly graphic interface for single-compressor systems. The Load Match feature in Carwin has the ability to select the compressor(s) per your unique system requirements. Compressor performance estimates generated by the selection software can be output to a PDF or Excel file format. Carwin’s Bin Analyzer and Optimizer tools help designers estimate system energy usage using typical bin analysis methods for their given location. You can download the latest Carwin Selection Software in the link below.
Download the latest Selection Software release HERE
NEW IN THIS RELEASE:
6D / 06E / 06CC:
- New Refrigerants R-448A and R-449A compressor models
- R-407F compressor models
5F / 5H :
- New refrigerants R-407C, R-448A, and R-449A compressor models
- New refrigerants R-407C, R-448A, andR-449A compressor models .
- New Medium Temperature models and coefficients for (R404A, R507A, & R407A).
- Added (4) Medium Temp models, 137 – 301 cfm, 75 -150 Tons
Technical Data Summaries* for 06D, 06E and 06M compressors:
- Technical data summary (Physical and Electrical data)
- Outline drawing
- Operating Envelope
- Tabular Data
*Ability to export to Excel or PDF format (set in program options Carwin defaults)
For software support, feedback, and/or recommendations please contact [email protected]